On Labor Day, we decided to have a simple family meal before my daughter headed to color guard practice. We always seem to have something going on. Simple family dinners where we can spend more time talking than in the kitchen can be very important. Labor day for us signals the signs of Fall our headed our way from Friday night football to Saturday competitions to my son’s gigs. It all seems to be non stop so it’s great to have a family dinner. This Five Cheese Tortellini Bake makes dinner oh so simple!
Try Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade pasta sauce, so you are able to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time at the table with your family and friends! My husband and I did a short video below on how simple it is to put this five cheese tortellini together. Best thing is you don’t have to bake it! You simply broil the cheese on top.
I’d love to hear about how you would use the new Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade sauces in your own recipe creations below!
Three cheese tortellini’s topped with sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- 2 lbs tortellini’s
- 1 jar Mezzetta’s Napa Valley Homemade Sauce; Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onions
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup parmesan; shaved
- Boil tortellini’s according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat sauce on low in a pan.
- Pour tortellini’s into a casserole dish and top with the warmed sauce.
- Cover with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Broil on high for about 2 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve.
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!