Now about the recipe! I would love to know what you make for your own Fall parties.Print
Candy apple M&M’s mixed with a vegan cookie dough for a delicious treat.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour (use oat flour for gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup candy apple M&M’s
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixer bowl, add in brown sugar, peanut butter, and yogurt. Mix well.
- Add in flour and baking powder. Mix well until it looks like a crumble crust.
- Put one tablespoon oil into the skillet and rub sides and bottom with a paper towel. Press cookie mixture evenly into the skillet. Press ½ cup of M&M’s into the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Pull and let cool.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!