Rotini pasta with a mayo and Dijon mustard coating along with avocados, broccoli, ham, and hard boiled eggs.
- 1 lb. package ham; diced – leftover ham
- 2 hard boiled eggs; diced
- 1 – 16 oz. box rotini pasta; gluten free if needed
- 1 large avocado; diced
- 1 head of broccoli; diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain and then cool the pasta to room temperature. Use gluten free if needed.
- Add in ham, diced egg, avocado, and broccoli with pasta in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, mayo, and Dijon mustard. Whisk well.
- Scoop into large bowl and toss well until all ingredients are coated. Careful not to break the pasta. Especially with gluten free. Toss lightly.
Serves 6 people as a meal. Serves many more if using it as a side at a potluck, gathering, or party.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten Free, Ham, Egg, Pasta Salad, Potluck,