Christmas cookies made with Christmas Crunch Cap’n Crunch cereal.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed Cap’n Christmas Crunch
- 1 cup non-crushed Cap’n Christmas Crunch
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until fully combined; to aerate.
- Melt butter completely in a microwave safe bowl. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the brown sugar, white sugar, and melted butter. Beat in the vanilla and eggs. Continue beating until batter is light and creamy. In increments, add in flour mixture, mixing after each addition.
- In a small bowl, crush 1 cup of the Cap’n Christmas Crunch with a potato masher. If you do not have a potato masher, put the Cap’n Christmas Crunch into a small zip lock bag and smash. Add crushed Cap’n Christmas Crunch to the dough mix, stirring by hand. Then add in the other cup of non-crushed Cap’n Christmas Crunch and mix well by hand.
- Place 1″ balls of dough on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are a light golden brown. Remove from sheet to cooling rack.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Christmas Crunch Cookies