- 3 packages ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce (Asian aisle)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 stalks spring onions; chopped
- Cook noodles for 3 minutes as directed on package. Drain and add to saute or stir fry (wok) pan.Add in olive oil and soy sauce. Bring to medium low heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in chili garlic sauce. Toss with with tongs.
- Remove from heat. Top with spring onions. Toss well and serving.
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Chili, Garlic, Noodles, Ramen