Summer time is here and for us that means visits to lakes and pools. Sometimes you just have enough of grilled food. My family insists that BBQ grilled chicken is am absolute no in our house at the moment. Though, chicken is healthy and needs to be a part of your weekly meal planning. Chicken wraps are fantastic with Tyson’s Chicken Fries used with dips and perfect for a chicken dinner.
Instead of cooking up some grilled chicken or another style of hot dog Tyson’s Homestyle Chicken Fries are perfect for a lunch or dinner on the go out to the lake. Simple to heat up in the oven and toss them in to a delicious chicken wrap. Tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts, lettuce, or cheese the fillings are endless and full nutrients that are needed when your out in this summer heat.
We like our chicken wraps with sun dried tomato wraps along with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and zesty Italian dressing. A little fresh Parmesan cheese adds an extra kick of flavor to the wrap.
She really loves these chicken wraps when we go to the lake! Easy to wrap with foil and just toss in a bag off in the cooler. What’s great about chicken is it is edible cold or hot.
Below is the recipe on how to make these simple chicken wraps that are a perfect on the go chicken dinner.
Yield 6 Servings
- 1 bag Tyson Chicken Fries
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- head of lettuce; chopped
- 1 package of sun dried tomato wrap tortillas
- Small bottle of zesty Italian dressing
- Preheat oven as directed on the back of the Tyson package. Cook chicken until done as directed.
- Wash lettuce while separating and set aside. Wash tomatoes. Slice tomatoes in halves and set aside. Lay out wrap and fill with chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, and drizzle with dressing. Roll up wrap and enjoy!
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!