Chicken Paprika Stew that features three different peppers, two different onions, and plenty of paprika.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cut into threes
- 1 bag of sweet peppers; yellow, orange, red smalls sliced
- 1 white onion; chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion; chopped
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 – 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In the pressure cooker pot, add in sliced pepper rounds, onion, and chicken breast. Toss together.
- Add paprika, salt, and pepper to the top. Pour in vegetable broth.
- Cook for 1 hour on high pressure. Let pressure cooker release the pressure or if on old pot release pressure. Be careful!
- Slowly stir in sour cream and stir well. If you get clumps remove them with a strainer.
- Serve by it’s self, with noodles, rice, or quinoa. Top with sour cream; optional
- Serving Size: 6