Cast Iron Bacon Cheeseburger topped with bacon, cheese, tomato, onion, and lettuce.
- 2 lbs Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 12 slices of bacon; cooked
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup red onion; sliced
- 2 cups lettuce; sliced or shredded
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix beef with salt and pepper. Make into patties.
- Warm skillet to between a 2 and 4 or low heat.
- Add meat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes then flip. Do this every so often until the burger temps out at the preferred doneness you would like the meat.
- Remove from heat. Place on bun with lettuce first then top with ingredients.
- Serve with macaroni salad or coleslaw.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cast Iron Bacon Cheeseburger