Another year closer to graduation and why does it feel like summer went by so fast? Today, I plan to share with you some delicious Buffalo Chicken Sliders made easy with Tyson’s Boneless Chicken Wyngz. Though, before I share them with you I want to tell you about something super cool from Tyson!
It is called Tyson’s Project A+! This super cool program Tyson started is the A+ program to help raise funds for your school. Tyson donates 24 cents for every label turned in by the school. All you have to do is buy Tyson chicken products that have the A+ program label, clip the labels and turn them in to the school of your choice. The school will, in turn, redeem those labels for cash.
Just four labels almost equals a full dollar! That’s better then most of the other clipper programs. All you have to do is look for the labels on Tyson’s products. To sign up for the program is very easy. You can go to Tyson Project A+ website and follow the three easy steps! We use Tyson products often, so I’m excited to see how much money I can help raise for our school.
Our school could definitely use more costumes for the Theater Arts class. My daughter loves it but I spend enough every year to add costumes for the plays. It would be nice to see them use this to fund some costumes that could be used year to year. It is just so simple that I hope to collect through out the year and contribute. Besides, the other half, V, loves Tyson’s boneless buffalo wings.
And now for a simple snack for when they come home from school super duper hungry!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 package of Tyson's Boneless Wyngz - Buffalo Flavor
- small jar of dill pickles
- 1 package of rolls or slider buns
- 1 bottle of dressing (ranch or blue cheese)
- Cook buffalo wings per directed on package at 400F degrees for 18 minutes. Slice wings in half. Slice rolls in half and layer wings onto the roll.
- Top wings with pickles and drizzle with blue cheese or ranch dressing. Add top of roll and serve. Each boneless wing makes one slider.