This is a snack option I make for my family at all different times of day. It’s easy to put together in advance and pop into the digital oven or big oven when your ready to eat. They also pack well in lunch boxes. These Brown Sugar and Havarti Ham Croissants are super easy and super tasty!
Here is a simple picture showing how I simply add the cheese, ham, and roll them up.
The Arla Dofino brand of cheese includes a delicious range of family-friendly cheese types such as Havarti and Gouda. Arla Dofino cheeses are naturally good from farm to fridge. The cheese is free of added hormones, artificial flavors and preservatives, and crafted with quality, naturally delicious ingredients. Arla Dofino cheeses have been traditionally crafted in Wisconsin for more than 100 years.
And without further ado here is the recipe!
BROWN SUGAR AND HAVARTI HAM CROISSANTS
Brown Sugar and Havarti Ham Croissants
- 1 package of Arla Dofino Havarti cheese; sliced into chunks
- 1 package of croissants; unrolled
- 6 to 8 slices of brown sugar ham
- Open croissants and unroll onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place cheese on the top of the croissant. Place ham on top of the cheese.
- Roll up and bake as croissant package directs. About 12 minutes is good for golden flaky croissants.
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!