This is a snack option I make for my family at all different times of day. It’s easy to put together in advance and pop into the digital oven or big oven when your ready to eat. They also pack well in lunch boxes. These Brown Sugar and Havarti Ham Croissants are super easy and super tasty!
Here is a simple picture showing how I simply add the cheese, ham, and roll them up. Just add cheese and ham to the croissant and roll it up. You can also add other ingredients as well if you like.
The Arla Dofino brand of cheese includes a delicious range of family-friendly cheese types such as Havarti and Gouda. Arla Dofino cheeses are naturally good from farm to fridge. I love farm to fridge cheeses. I find they are just more rich and fit the recipe better.
The cheese is free of added hormones, artificial flavors and preservatives, and crafted with quality, naturally delicious ingredients. Arla Dofino cheeses have been traditionally crafted in Wisconsin for more than 100 years.
When a cheese has been around that long you know the company is doing something right. And without further ado here is the recipe!
- 1 package of Arla Dofino Havarti cheese; sliced into chunks
- 1 package of croissants; unrolled
- 6 to 8 slices of brown sugar ham
- Open croissants and unroll onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place cheese on the top of the croissant. Place ham on top of the cheese.
- Roll up and bake as croissant package directs. About 12 minutes is good for golden flaky croissants.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 314mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/