Mornings are one of two things – either a drag because you stayed up late the night before or a rush because you need to hurry out the door. Hillshire Farm Naturals Ham will jazz up any breakfast or brunch. I just love baguette bread with Black Forest Ham and Avocado Citrus Salad to top them with. It’s the best brunch or breakfast since it’s super easy to put together. It can be made the day before for meal that is super quick in the morning.
I just love to make the Avocado Citrus Salad in my confetti bowl and pop it into the fridge. In the morning, I can wake up and stir the salad, slice a few pieces from my baguette, and top with black forest ham. I like a bit of protein in the morning. The salad gives the extra vitamin C I need to get my day going.
The creamy avocado along with the black forest ham just completes my morning. Sometimes I will make this and use the package the ham comes in to add some citrus salad along with a few pieces of baguette bread and the ham. I just take with me when visiting a park or running to a morning event for my daughter.
Their Naturals lunch meats are 100% Natural, 100% Delicious and now 100% Guaranteed.
- No artificial ingredients (minimally processed), preservatives, or colors
- No added nitrates/nitrites. *Except for those naturally occurring in the celery juice powder
- 97% FAT FREE
- Gluten Free
Here is the recipe for a wonderful breakfast!Print
Salad made from avocado, grapefruit, and a orange.
- 1 orange; peeled
- ½ grapefruit; peeled
- 1 avocado; diced
- 4 slices of baguette bread
- 3 slices of Hillshire’s Black Forest Ham
- Peel orange and slice into small pieces. Place in small bowl.
- Cut grapefruit in half and peel. Cut half into small pieces. Place in the bowl with the oranges.
- Cut avocado and remove the seed. Slice into small pieces and place in bowl. Fold together with oranges and grapefruit.
- Slice a few pieces of bread from the baguette and top with black forest ham. Serve!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Photographer, Writer, Traveler, Food Courtesan, Dog Devoted, Movie Enthusiast!