Creamy pasta salad with a lemon hint of flavor topped with peas, parsley, and bacon.
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 1 1/3 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese; shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 lemon; juiced
- 4 slices of bacon; cooked and diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Boil pasta as directed on package. Add frozen peas in the last few minutes of boiling. Strain shells and peas.
- Wash and strain with cold water to cool down the pasta and peas. Pour into a large bowl.
- Juice lemon. Stir in mayo, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add parmesan, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Top with bacon and parsley.
- Toss well.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Bacon Parmesan Pasta Salad