A burger topped with bacon, eggs, potatoes, avocado, and cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef 80/20
- 1 avocado; sliced
- 5 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 red skin potato; thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 4 hamburger buns
- Make the ground beef into four patties depending on the sizing you would like.
- Place bacon and sliced potatoes on parchment paper on a metal baking tray. Cook at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- In a large iron skillet, cook burgers until desired median. Whether you want medium, well done, or etc.
- Toast bun in burger grease.
- Place burger on bun and top with cheese, bacon, potatoes, and avocado.
- On low heat, fry egg for about 1 to 2 minutes and place on burger. Serve!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American