Loaded with avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, and spring onions tossed in a zesty Italian dressing.
- 2 bundles Spring onions; diced
- 4 roma tomatoes; diced
- 2 cucumbers; quartered and diced
- 2 avocados; diced
- 1 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Diced tomatoes and spring onions. Cut cucumbers lengthwise and then diced. Add to bowl.
- Cut avocado and place into bowl.
- Top with dressing. Put a little at a time until there is just enough to cover.
- Top off with black pepper.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Salad, Avocado, Cucumber, Side Dish, Thanksgiving, Christmas