Red skin potatoes with roasted garlic and chives.
- 7 red skin potatoes; cubed
- 2 whole garlic
- 1 bundle of spring onions; chives reserved
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cut the tops off of the garlic exposing the cloves. Drizzle with oil and wrap in foil. Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Dice potatoes into cubes and place in a pot of water. Turn to medium heat and boil until potatoes are tender. Strain and set aside.
- Chop chives off the spring onions and place in a large bowl with potatoes. Press roasted garlic into the potato mixture. Blend in butter and milk until it is the texture you prefer. Add salt and pepper. Blend and taste.
- Add more salt, pepper, or butter if needed. Serve!
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American