For Food Networks – FN Dish – Fall Fest we are having a Virtual Thanksgiving at our communal table. I want to share with you one of my most favorite recipes of all time when it comes to Thanksgiving.
It is a dish that not only I love but so does my friends and family. Today, I am going to share a revisited post of Green Salad with you at the communal table. If you would like to join us for our Virtual Thanksgiving, come pull up a chair at #PullUpaChair on Twitter.
- 2 bundles of green onions (chopped)
- 3 cucumbers (quartered)
- 8 roma tomatoes (cubed)
- 6 avocados (peeled and cubed)
- one bottle zesty Italian dressing
- Chop green onions and place in large bowl. Peel your cucumbers and then slice lengthwise and slice lengthwise again for quartered size pieces and place in large bowl. Slice and cube your Roma tomatoes and place in the large bowl.
- Cut open your avocados and take off the skin. Using a avocado peeler or spoon pull out the insides and then slice on cutting board and add to the large bowl. Open bottle of zesty Italian dressing and pour into the large bowl till bottle is empty. Toss till dressing has coated the salad.
Check out these other great recipes for potatoes at the FN Dish – Food Network.
Cocktails, Appetizers, Soups and Salads:
Sweet Life Bake: Pumpkin Margarita
Easy Peasy Organic: Thanksgiving Ginger Cocktail
Dishin and Dishes: Butternut Squash Bruschetta With Sage Pesto
Mooshu Jenne: Green Salad
Two Peas and Their Pod: Maple-Roasted Butternut Squash Apple Salad
Jones is Hungry: Roasted Vegetable Salad
Purple Cook: Pasta and Bean Stew With Tomatoes and Broccoli Rabe
From My Corner of Saratoga: Curried Pumpkin Soup
CIA Dropout: Turkey and Stuffles Roulades With Squash Mash
FN Dish: Alton Brown’s Good Eats Roast Turkey
My Angel’s Allergies: Cranberry-Glazed Cornish Hens
Cafe Terra Blog: Cranberry Pumpkin Stuffing
Virtually Homemade: Twice-Baked Cheddar and Chive Potatoes
Easy Eats Magazine: Sausage and Dried Cranberry-Walnut Stuffing
The Sensitive Epicure: Oyster Dressing and Gravy
Daily*Dishin: Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes Supreme
What’s Gaby Cooking: Rustic Herb Skillet Stuffing
Family Fresh Cooking: Coconut Brown-Butter Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Silvana’s Kitchen: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Mushroom-Rye Stuffing
The Cultural Dish: Cranberry Sauce
I Am Baker: Pumpkin Cake
Heather Christo: Pumpkin Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
And Love It Too: Pumpkin Custard (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
Haute Apple Pie Girls: Double Pumpkin Mini Pies With Candied Pecans
Daydreamer Desserts: Cuban Diplomatic Pudding
Thursday Night Dinner: Red Wine Chocolate Cake
Napa Farmhouse 1885: Caramel Apple Pie
You can also vote for my recipe on Facebook for the Macy’s Recipe Share. Just go to the link, click vote for recipes, go to side dishes, and vote for the green salad. Thanks to those that vote! Vote for Me!