Yay! It’s our Two Year Blogiversary! The blog and I have made it two years. Though, I am a few days late on this post due to my birthday and the cold front that swept in and made everything so dark that there would be no way to get one single natural light photograph. At least the sun is back out and my son and I can have some fun photographing our favorite lunch container by Frego!
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 white or yellow onions (chopped)
- 2 bell peppers (chopped)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cans stewed tomatoes (regular size cans)
- 1 large can of tomato sauce (28oz)
- 2 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1lb small shells pasta
- Fill a large pot with water and a few drops of olive oil. Salt your water bath and bring to a boil. Drop in pasta and cook till done.
- In a large sauce pot, add in your chopped onions, peppers, garlic, and olive oil. Saute for about 2 minutes. Add a little salt and then add in your ground beef. Stirring frequently, breaking up your meat while browning. Once your meat is browned add in paprika and Worcester sauce. Then add in your four cans of stewed tomatoes and large can of tomato sauce. Bring to a low boil and cook for about an hour.
- Mix your pasta and sauce in a large bowl and serve!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure: I was given two containers from Frego to review. I was not reimbursed for writing this post and all opinions expressed are my own.