This Supreme Pizza Dip is a new generation recipe that can be served up as an appetizer, made ahead, and baked right before your guests come over.
Every Christmas eve was spent in the kitchen making our homemade Italian sauce that was passed down in our family for generations. My grandmother was the one who showed me the ropes on how to make this sauce and it is still a tradition in our family. Something new we do now is make some different Italian recipes to change up some of the tradition and grow a new generation feel to our old recipes.
It was always very important to us to use fresh ingredients in any of our dishes. The pepperoni has to be a good aged brand. Grandma and I would eat it right off the large stick.
Those are the memories I miss so much with her. I do my best to try and continue those traditions on. Now, my family looks forward to Christmas when we make plenty of Italian food.
Now, I would like to share a video with you on how to simply make this Supreme Pizza Dip! Recipe will follow below the video. Enjoy!
ITEMS TO MAKE SUPREME PIZZA DIP
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup red sauce
- ⅓ cup bell peppers; chopped
- ⅓ cup portabella mushrooms; sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion; diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes; sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 10 to 12 slices of pepperoni
- 1 baguette; sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix ricotta, egg, salt, and pepper.
- In a pie dish, layer in the ricotta. Top with red sauce and then the cheese.
- Top with pepperoni. Add all the vegetables one by one to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve with baguette bread sliced and/or toasted.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links by Amazon. If you purchase a product from one of our links, we could receive a commission from the seller. Rest assured, we only recommend products we believe in, and all opinions are 100% truthful.