This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EmergenCRecipes #CollectiveBias
Swimming can be healthy activity. We like to bring along food to the pool often including an extra treat to help cool off! Raspberry Key Lime Pie Pops are made with yogurt, Emergen-C, and fresh raspberries for a fun and gorgeous pop recipe.
We like to play volleyball in the pool for a good work out. When we are not playing volleyball we like to race to see who can reach each side of the pool faster whether on our backs or swimming the traditional way.
When I am not with anyone by the pool I like to swim laps using my legs more than arms. I like the leg work out as often I sit at a desk working.
We stopped by Walmart to pick up new beach towels before we go on vacation. While I was there I picked up some Emergen-C for my pops recipe for a little extra vitamins.
They can easily be found in the vitamins section near the pharmacy.
I’d love to know what you do for a good work out in the pool? Or are you more a lake person? Water sports like kayaking? My daughter and husband plan to do some kayaking when we go on vacation to Austin. We are going to visit all the food trucks, eat dinner off Lake Travis at the Oasis, and kayak on Lady Bird Lake. If you know of any fun things to do in Austin I’d love to hear about them! Visit this website for more great recipe ideas using Emergen-C!
Don’t forget the recipe for Raspberry Key Lime Pie Pops
- 1 package raspberries
- 1 container key lime pie yogurt
- ½ Emergen-C raspberry packet
- 1 cup water
- Blend raspberries with water in food processor. Add in ½ Emergen-C raspberry packet.
- Pour ⅓ into the mold with the raspberry mixture. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour ⅓ key lime pie yogurt into the mold over raspberry. Then pour raspberry mixture over yogurt and freeze for at least 3 hours until firm.
- Run luke warm water over mold to release from mold and serve.