Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES are just too perfect for the various parfaits I like to make. I have to say that topping a parfait off with these bad boys just screams out to me as “Please, Eat Me!”. I saved these little parfait cups from a local restaurant because they were just too cute and well I knew I had this post coming up. I decided that this Milky Way Simply Caramel Torte Parfait would be perfect in them. They are just too darn cute and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Easter. All you have to do is add a sticker and wham you have something spectacular and seasonal!
I just love that while I am trying to make these delicious parfaits with Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES that the other half and my daughter are trying to eat them all. He always tells me I need to make more posts like this. Really? Haha! My general response to that is if I can keep you from eating them all in the process we’d be all good!
To top off how cute these bad boys are I have a free printable for you with Easter themed stickers that you can print and stick all over whatever container, jar, or small cup you use to serve these in. Top download it just click here Easter Printable. Just print and punch out with a larger sized hole punch. You can find them at any craft store.
What’s your favorite of the two? 3 Musketeers BITES or Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES? To follow along with the conversion use the hashtags #EatMoreBites. Now for the simple recipe for these Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES.
ITEMS TO MAKE MILKY WAY SIMPLY CARAMEL TORTE
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick and 1 tablespoon unsalted butter; diced
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate; chopped finely
- 6 large eggs
- 1 box milk chocolate pudding or pre-made milk chocolate pudding cups.
- Above ingredients
- Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES
- 3 Musketeers BITES
- Chocolate syrup of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 9-inch-diameter spring form pan. Line bottom of the spring form pan with parchment paper; make sure to butter the parchment paper. Wrap three layers of foil around the outside of pan. Foil must come to the top of rim. Combine water and sugar in small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently until the sugar completely dissolves. Simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Slowly add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Whisk sugar mixture slowly into chocolate. Add eggs to chocolate mixture and whisk until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Place cake pan in large roasting pan. Add enough hot water to roasting pan to come halfway up sides of cake pan. Bake cake until center no longer moves when pan is gently shaken, about 50 to 55 minutes. Remove from water bath; transfer to a rack. Cool completely.
- Mix according to directions or use pre-made pudding.
- Pour chocolate syrup in the bottom of the container. Add in some Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES and torte. Top with pudding. Repeat process. Once you are at the top of your container top with chocolate syrup and Milky Way Simply Caramel BITES. Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving. This will allow the syrup to harden a little.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links by Amazon. If you purchase a product from one of our links, we could receive a commission from the seller. Rest assured, we only recommend products we believe in, and all opinions are 100% truthful.