I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client Land O’Lakes.
Some weeks you just really want to do nothing but easy recipes that will fulfill your family. What’s worse is when you are tired of the same foods. I like making classic authentic food as much as the next but sometimes I hack it to make it delicious and easy. This Meatball Stroganoff is easy but gets easier with Land O’Lakes Saute Express Saute Starters. Helps me cut out the garlic and chopping of herbs. Super simple to start a meal off with!
I like to make a plan for the week with recipes that I know I can make or teach the teens to make. It’s great to plan meals for the week as it will help you throw out less produce. Just like tonight’s tortilla soup I made in which I also used the Saute Express Starters in it. Letting nothing go to waste!
Simply melt the starters in a pan and add in mushrooms, onions, and other goodies. The Saute Express Starters are good in soups or saute chicken. I like to just keep a notepad file of the recipes I want to make for the week. This week the plan is to make Czech goulash, Moroccan stew, taco soup, pasta pie, and a few other dishes. Do you have a weekly menu?
These are not only wonderful for sauteing foods they are also delicious on breads. Toast french bread and use it like a spread over the bread before toasting. Super scrumptious! Using #SauteExpress on Twitter or Instagram you can find more recipes featuring different Saute Express Starter flavors. They can easily be picked up in the butter and spreads section at Walmart. I have a feeling the garlic and herb and the lemon pepper will soon become a staple in my fridge.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic; diced
- 1/2 white onion; diced
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 - 32 oz container beef broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Saute Express Starters
- 1/2 white onion; diced
- 8 white mushrooms; sliced
- 4 tablespoons quick mixing flour
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 - 16 oz package of egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix beef, garlic, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, and milk in a large bowl. In a glass casserole dish add 2 tablespoons olive oil, roll meatballs, and place in dish. Bake for 30 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- In a large pot bowl water for egg noodle per package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, add saute express starters, onions, and mushrooms. Saute for about 2 minutes. Add beef broth, paprika, salt and pepper. Bring to a bowl and simmer for 5 minutes. Add heavy whipping cream and lower to a low boil for about 10 minutes until it starts to thicken. Add quick mixing flour stirring well for no lumps. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add three tablespoons sour cream; stir until well incorporated. Once the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, remove from heat, and serve over egg noodles along with meatballs.