This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser Nestle. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayMadeSimple #CollectiveBias
My daughter and I just love to throw holiday parties rather it be for her friends, our little family, or half the neighborhood. With the wedding up and coming my party planning skills have been on the fritz. Including my cooking time into that. Her and I are discussing when we should do all of around holiday bake. It looks like we will be breaking it up. For this little mid week Teen Holiday Party Entertaining we just grabbed up a few items from Walmart.
We grabbed a lasagna to feed everyone dinner because you can’t possibly feed a bunch of teens a tons of sweets without their stomachs full first. I know they will always try to do that until they learn that it will cause them a upset stomach. That being said they sure were excited for the lasagna and the Holiday Teen Party. In fact, my son is heating more up for lunch right now. Such an easy meal! Topped with fresh cheese and aged Parmesan, STOUFFER’S® Party Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce is an easy, delicious entrée that’s perfect for get-togethers!
It’s easy to find in the frozen meals section at Walmart. I also picked up a few packages of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Refrigerated Cookie Dough which has a rich chocolate meets creamy peppermint taste. It’s a fudgy dark chocolate cookie dough made with cocoa and filled with peppermint chunks and Semi-Sweet Morsel. Available for a limited time only! I also grabbed a package of the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. It’s 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, No Preservatives, and Gluten Free. To top it all off I grabbed these Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough Sheets that help you simplify holiday baking, so you can spend more time making memories and less time cleaning up. Use cookie cutters of your choice and simply cut, bake and decorate!
After we gobbled down the lasagna we did some baking to share. We made the dark chocolate peppermint cookies and out of the rolled and ready sugar cookie dough sheets and the semi-sweet chocolate morsels we made cookie bars! It was so simple as pressing it into a glass baking dish and baking it. Here is a video below to show you what I did.
We had such a blast make all these goodies and they truly enjoy them! Here is the recipe without any further ado.
- 1 package Nestle's Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 package Nestle's Rolled and Ready Sugar Cookie Sheets
- 1 cup Nestle's Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a glass baking dish, place parchment paper and layer one sheet of the sugar cookie dough on the bottom.
- Take the holiday cookie dough and press each piece flat and place on top of the sugar cookie dough. Repeat until you cover the entire sheet.
- Place second piece of the sugar cookie dough over the top.
- Pour 1 cup of the semi sweet chocolate morsels over the dough and spread them by hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Pull out of oven and let cool. Once cool slice with a knife to make your cookie bar squares the size you would like them.
- These go great with a glass of milk.