Thank you to la Madeleine for the gift card for this giveaway and items to make this basket.
I love creating special gifts for people this time of year. Gift baskets are always so much fun. I like to usually theme them to be a certain topic like cooking, baking, manly, or like this one French Gift Basket. What better way to get things for a French Gift Basket is to head to La Madeleine for French style items.
After looking through all the items they have near the dessert cooler I came across a few items perfect for someone special that this French Gift Basket is being gifted to. Below is a few different products listed that are available. Out of these products for my basket I purchased the tomato basil soupe, caesar dressing, and rosemary seasoning. I also picked up one of the “French Lesson” ceramic mugs that have been hand-sketched and painted by a Dallas artist and la Madeleine guest. Completely adorable and worth every penny for my French Gift Basket.
For the basket I used a Christmas themed basket along with basket wrapping that matched. I placed some bamboo cooking spoons with all the delicious foods above in it. This is like the Ultimate foodie gift. If you don’t want to make your own basket I would suggest the Bonjour Box. It’s cute and you don’t have any hassle of wrapping!
- Bonjour Box – A collection of la Madeleine favorites, including the brand’s signature tomato basil soupe, Caesar dressing, homemade croutons, French Roast coffee and a choice between strawberry rhubarb and blackberry confiture fruit spreads.
- Bread & Jam Bundle – A sweet and flavorful la Madeleine jam paired with a loaf of fresh-baked seven-grain bread makes the perfect hostess gift.
- Jam Duet – Spread joie by sharing la Madeleine’s festive jams. Enjoy a set of the brand’s delectable strawberry rhubarb jam and blackberry jam.
- La Madeleine Soupe & Caesar Duet – Share a famous pairing of authentic country French flavor, a duo of the brand’s signature tomato basil soupe and Caesar dressing.
- French Macarons – Traditional almond meringue French macarons in a gift box of seven delectable flavors of raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, coffee, vanilla and cherry.
- Christmas Cookies – These sweet, festive poinsettia- and Christmas tree-shaped cookies are sure to delight throughout this holiday season.
- Coffee Gift Packs – Guests can purchase 12 oz. holiday-themed packages of la Madeleine’s French Roast coffee, and can pair the coffee with either a “French Lesson” mug or a Timolino® traveler mug.
Also beginning Nov. 11, la Madeleine is offering its Give $25, Get $5 gift card promotion. Available in all cafés through Dec. 31, guests who purchase $25 in gift cards will receive a $5 bonus card to treat themselves in the New Year. The bonus card can be used from Jan. 1-31, 2016.
New to this holiday season are “French Lesson” ceramic mugs that have been hand-sketched and painted by a Dallas artist and la Madeleine guest. Available for purchase beginning Dec. 1, these mugs have charming French sayings and scenes, such as phrases of bonjour and je t’aime.