This post was sponsored by The Women Bloggers, LLC and #SoapBoxInfluence. Special thanks to the Kendal King Group, creators of Bush’s #HummusMadeEasy Campaign. All opinions are my own.
We love watching TV show marathons and having snacks. While sometimes that might be a pizza and popcorn we also like to have something healthy. Italian White Hummus is such a easy hummus recipe that comes together in about a minute and a half. It can be easily served up with pita bread or cucumber slices. It’s easy and leftovers can store in the fridge for later snacking.
BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy truly makes hummus easy to make. How easy? All you need is the BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy, a can of BUSH’S® beans, and a food processor. What ever toppings you would like and they can easily be found in the bean/canned food aisle at Walmart.
I can always whip this up the day before and get nice and cold. Have it easily ready for TV marathon day. For instance, recently we’ve been watching Vikings. It’s a pretty rough, brutal show but good story line. I like the one or two strong woman characters in the show. Do you marathon watch? I only do when I miss far too much of a show.
This Italian White Hummus is also good for parties. A dip you can whip up in advance and take along with you. Display it with all kinds of veggies. Or you can slather this on the next sandwich or wrap you eat for extra flavor.
I love to slice my pita bread into pizza like slices for easy dipping. I use a pizza cutter and slice it in to eight slices. Then just pair with the Italian White Hummus.
My grandmother used to love BUSH’S® beans and my father in law tries some of there BBQ flavors for just a bowl of beans for dinner. He doesn’t cook so I am glad BUSH’S® beans gives him something easy to make when my mother in law doesn’t feel like cooking 🙂 He loves to eat them while watching TV too!
- 1 package BUSH’S® beans Hummus Made Easy Classic
- 1 can BUSH’S® beans Garbanzo Beans
- 1 package Italian dressing seasoning
- ½ roma tomato; diced
- 1 tablespoon banana peppers; diced
- Open and drain the garbanzo beans.
- Place in food processor. Add in hummus made easy classic. Add in half the packet of Italian seasoning. Puree until well blended.
- Dice tomato and banana peppers. Place hummus in a bowl and top with a bit of the seasoning, tomatoes, and banana peppers.
- Serve with pita bread or vegetables.