I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
What I love about Christmas is buying gifts for friends or making a pretty basket fit for a movie guru. Often if I don’t know much about a person I will do the Christmas date night hot chocolate basket. You always need one of those on hand. It’s a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of after Christmas specials. Swiss Miss hot chocolate, Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn and Slim Jim jerky make the perfect basket paired with some candy canes and any movie of your choice.
While picking up a new cardigan at Target I bought the stuff to make this adorable basket for a friends’ gift this Christmas. They are movie buffs and would totally dig making some snacks. The candy canes are great to stir in your Swiss Miss hot chocolate for a peppermint hot chocolate. The cheesy Orville’s popcorn is perfect with the sliced Tabasco Slim Jim and topped with cayenne pepper for a spicy twist on popcorn.
Don’t miss out on some coupons to help you save on that adorable Christmas Date Night Basket!
- Save $3 when you buy 4 (FOUR) Orville 6-packs:
- Save $1 when you buy 5 (FIVE) Slim Jim Giant Twin Packs:
- Save $1 off 4 (FOUR) Swiss Miss 8ct or larger:
After printing your coupons simply grab a adorable box or basket. Fill with some tissue paper of choice. Add in Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, Slim Jim’s, and Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn with any movie of choice. Add some candy canes or Christmas candies. Don’t forget to print a little tag with the recipe below for some spicy popcorn! Just love the vintage Swiss Miss can too!
- 1 bag of Orville Redenbacher's Cheesy Popcorn
- 1 Slim Jim Tabasco stick; sliced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pop popcorn according to directions. Pour popcorn into a bowl and add Slim Jim slices to it and toss. Dust with cayenne pepper and toss. Serve with hot chocolate!