I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser Tyson Grilled and Ready. #CollectiveBias
Have you seen the trailer for the upcoming movie Blended? I cannot wait to see it. I love that we get to see Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler back in a film together. I know it’s going to be hilarious. Which is why it’s so cool that Tyson Grilled and Ready is offering 2 free movie tickets with specially marked packages. I mean heck ya I get to make good food and see a movie for free. Can’t beat that. The teens and I live at the theaters if we can. With school about out it makes this a perfect way to make up some chicken fajitas for lunch at the pool then off to the theaters to cool off.
Just purchase two participating Tyson Grilled and Ready products at Walmart in a single transaction between 4/21/14 and 6/16/14. Snap a photo of your receipt and send it by text message or email to email@example.com by 6/16/14 at 11:59PM PT. You will receive a code via email or text to redeem at this link http://www.tysonmovieticket.com/blendedmovie by 6/30/14 11:59PM PT for two free movies tickets to see Blended in theaters which is out on 5/23/14. Only available while supplies last. For full information you can visit this link http://drvsusa.com/tyson/.
Isn’t that just gorgeous. Food helps bring people together including Blended families. While we might all be a bit different we still enjoy food. V is step father to my three teenagers. He came into my daughters life when she was three. He father actually pasted away before she was born. She’s the only dad she’s ever known. She is now 14 years old and is very much like him. In fact all of them enjoy him including the fact he is from Czech and makes odd foods they love to try. Blending wasn’t always so easy but through the years it has taught the teens to learn to be more open to peoples differences. We blend over food 🙂 Like these easy chicken fajitas I made while we are moving into our new place while we look for a house. I picked up the Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Fajitas at Walmart.
This bag actually feed three adults, three teenagers and one small child for dinner mixed with saute bell peppers and onions along with some spiced rice. It was so quick and easy to make for us in the middle of a move. I was super surprised how tender the chicken was. I will be definitely trying this again in different recipes including a chicken fajitas salad in a mason jar for lunch.
Are you ready for the recipe? What would you make with Tyson Grilled and Ready? Follow along at the hashtag #TysonMovieTickets and comment below as I would love to know what you would make.
- 1 package of Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Fajitas
- 1 white onion; sliced in rounds
- 1 bell pepper; sliced in long slices
- 1 tablespoon olive or grapeseed oil
- 1 package tortillas
- 1 package of cheese of choice
- 2 cups extra long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a sauce pot, add in two cups rice and four cups water. Add in spices and stir. Bring to a boil and lower to low to simmer for about 20 minutes until rice is tender.
- In a saute pan, add in sliced onions and peppers with one tablespoon of oil on high heat. Once the pan is heated well and the onions start to caramelize turn down the heat to medium. Once the peppers start to get tender add in chicken. Saute the chicken with the vegetables to heat up the chicken and add a little extra crunch to the edges.
- Serve on tortillas topped with your favorite cheese, sour cream and/or salsa.