I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Today, my son and his friend Tristan took a ride up to Sam’s Club to grab some Tyson crispy chicken strips so I can make them some after school snacks. Lately, I have been trying different ideas with the Tyson’s chicken since my kids love it so much. I created a simple dish from a demo idea at Sam’s Club. It’s Chicken Dippers with Chili Lime Sauce. Turns out my kids love the combination of the Tone’s chili powder, mayo, garlic, and lime. It’s something different for your chicken then plan old ketchup.
He told me how he wanted the Italian seasoning to add on to what his bread and in sauce. He truly loves his Italian food. I was surprised tonight both my daughter and son pictured above loved the chicken dippers on the skewer with the chili lime sauce. It took a bit of coaxing to get them to try it but once they did it was over. They even tried it with the sunburst tomatoes.
It’s such a great afternoon snack and possible with another side a simple dinner. I can’t wait to check out the demo on the Chicken Dippers next week on September 24th at Sam’s Club. I know I will have to drag all the teenagers with me so they can test it out. My son said I am not going with out him. He calls himself the Fat Guy and that he loves food. He makes me laugh! I wonder whom he took after.
Look how pretty those sunburst tomatoes are and go with the chicken perfectly. To see our shopping experience check out my Google + album here.
- 5 to 6 Tyson crispy chicken strips; sliced into sections
- 1 package sunburst tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Tone's chili powder
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Metal or wood skewers
- Bake or microwave Tyson Crispy Chicken strips as directed on the package. Slice into sections to put on skewers. Alternate chicken and tomatoes onto the skewers.
- In a small ramekin, add mayo and mix in garlic powder, Tone's chili powder, and lime juice. Mix well and serve with fresh lime.