This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
As summer sleepovers are full swing I have a few really cute ideas to make sure the girls at your sleepover have the most fun possible! These Butterfingers Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches could be the hit of the party. Don’t forget to pick up some popcorn, extra pillows, extra blankets, plenty of water (not too much sugar), a pizza, and set the TV for movie renting.
I like to rent a few movies off the TV which I let the girls at the sleepover pick. The best way to have a party in case they get super bored after all the make up, nail painting, and boy gossip. Crafts are also a good idea. Painting canvas and acrylic paints are so fun for a sleepover. You don’t have to be Picasso to have fun painting! Stencils will help for those with not artist ability.
I stopped by Walmart with my daughter to pick up some beach towels that went on sale. We passed the cookie mixes aisle then spotted the new Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes. We grabbed up all three flavors they had (they have four available)
- Brownies & More with Butterfingers
- Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
- Cookies & More with Butterfingers
- Cookies & More with chocolate morsels
I love that I can make Butterfingers Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches out of them and she can also bake some for her lunches during band camp.
Nestle Toll House Baking Mix inspire me to show you an unexpected side of Toll House by introducing NEW baking mixes. I can use these baking mixes to make summer treats like ice cream sandwiches or cookie sandwiches with whipped topping between them.
Versatility and customization of the new baking mixes make it so easy to think anything up. Like my Butterfingers Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches shown here. What I love more about these baking mixes is that there is no artificial flavors or colors (added colors from natural sources). I just mix them up to the box directions and bake. Once the brownies come out of the oven I let them cool. When cool I slice into squares. Take one brownie for the bottom and one brownie for the top and slap a scoop of vanilla ice cream in between. Freeze for about an hour before serving.
Butterfingers Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are great to make in advance so you have free time to chat with the girls or hop in on the fun if they will let you. These recipes are a few other ways you could use the new Nestle Toll House Baking Mix.
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Butterfinger Baking Bites
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F Degrees
- Place brownie mix in medium bowl and whisk in the egg, 3 tablespoons water, and ½ cup vegetable oil.
- Add in ⅔ cup of the Butterfinger baking bits.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Pull and top with remaining Butterfinger baking bits. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let brownies cool.
- Once the brownies are cool cut into squares and remove from pan. Place one scoop of ice cream between two brownies. Freeze for 1 hour.
DON’T MISS OUT!
On some great pictures at Nestle Tollhouse Instagram. Do you have a cool dessert picture? If so, send me a link below in the comments.